Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where Are the New Wall Prints?

I just haven't had as much time as I would like to design new wall prints for my Etsy shop. There are just not enough hours in the day (even though I really need more sleep!).

I am slowly getting back into creating wall prints because I REALLY miss it. I have so many ideas for new prints written down in my notebook and am itching to get back at it!

I absolutely love the process of creating a wall print from start to finish, tweaking it along the way until I am completely happy with how it looks and want it hanging on my wall! Some wall prints look exactly how I envisioned it, while others look completely different then how I thought it would look.

Last night I listed a new print called Be Mine. Here is to one of many new wall prints! :)


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...