Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentine's Day Card Inspiration - Part 1

One of the fantastic things about Valentie's Day is not only may I get some quality chocolate and flowers, but I also get a beautiful card. :)

This is a two-part series on some fabulous Valentine's Day Card Inspiration.

Here are a few I would love to get!


Photobucket

Bee My Valentine by Vicky Papaioannou


Photobucket

Tiny Envelopes with Custom Messages by Lemon Drop Papers


Photobucket

I Like You Card by happy dappy bits


Photobucket

Printable Class Valentine by Sara Westbrook


Photobucket

I Love You Card by A Paper Affaire


Photobucket

Valentine Envelopes by Shimelle


Photobucket

Peronalized be mine valentine cards by Ms. PRINT


Stay tuned for Valentine's Day Card Inspiration - Part 2...coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. Great collection, thanks so much for including my card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad that you like it. You have a lovely shop! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...