Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Craft Projects - Part 1

Valentine's Day is always such a fun time in our house, not only for us grown-ups, but for the kids too. :) It's a special day to express how much we love each other unconditionally.

It's also a great excuse to decorate the house with some ♥ love. And since I am itching to try some new crafty projects this year what better way to start then by creating some Valentine's Day goodness?

This is the first of a 3-part post of inspiring Valentine's Day themed projects that would be so fun to do!


Photobucket

I love these Crayon Hearts. They look so pretty hanging by the window.


Photobucket

I have to definitely try this Yarn Love. So clever to wrap wire with yarn. I love the results!


Photobucket

These Bonbon-Filled Hearts look so cute. I would definitely have to fill mine with chocolate though! :)


Photobucket

This Felt Heart is beautiful! It is so cool what you can do with a plate and felt circles.


Photobucket

I love, love, love, this Paper Punch Garland. It's amazing what you can create with a heart bunch, paint chips and string!


Photobucket

These Chalkboard Valentines are so fun! I love them!


Stay tuned for Part 2...coming soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. love them all, especially the crayon hearts in a group like that and the big red felt heart. fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pamela! I love the crayon hearts too...beautiful!

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...