Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Day Treats - Part 2

This is Part 2 of Valentine's Day Treats. If you missed reading the fabulous tasty somethings in Part 1, you can read it here.


Photobucket

These Heart-Shaped S'more Pops would be so fun to make! It would be a neat idea to make heart shaped ice cream sandwiches too. Mmmm...


Photobucket

I love the idea of these pink Peppermint Patties.


Photobucket

These Valentine's Day Coconut Cookies would be great. I love coconut!


Photobucket

These Stained Glass Valentine Cookies are so pretty and would be so fun to make. The stained glass effect is really cool!


Photobucket

These Valentine's Day Sandwich Cookies are so cute. I especially love the added touch of the small heart cut-out on the tops.


Photobucket

Oh, wow these Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Covered Strawberries
look so good!



2 comments:

  1. I KNOW! :) They all look waaaay to good! I have to narrow it down (from the ones in this post and the ones in Part 1) as to which one's I'm going to be baking! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...