Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Valentine's Day Craft Projects - Part 3

This is Part 3 of the Valentine's Day Craft Projects series.

If you missed Part 1 and Part 2. You can read them here and here.


Photobucket

This Heart Wreath is gorgeous and would look so pretty hanging outside my door.


Photobucket

This Heart-Covered Waxed Paper makes for such fantastic packaging!


Photobucket

I have TONS of buttons that I could use for this Button Heart Cushion project.


Photobucket

This Love Canvas Art is so sweet!


Photobucket

I love these Papercut Hearts. So intricate and beautiful.


Photobucket

And last, but not least, I love these Heart Pins. Lovely!


I hope you have enjoyed these Valentine's Day Craft Projects! I will be sharing so yummy Valentine Treat ideas soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...