Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Already? Some Calendar Inspiration...

It is so hard to believe that 2012 is just around the corner. I was just getting used to the fact that it was 2011. :) I have no idea where the time goes. One day just blends into the next.

A new calendar year brings us a new calendar. I love getting a new one every year. So many different options. What to choose, what to choose?

I am really loving these ones. ♥


Photobucket

I love the modern and bold patterns on this calendar by monkey mind design.


Photobucket

The simplicity of these beautiful illustrations on this calendar by luvalexa are gorgeous!



Photobucket

Letterpress is beautiful and this calendar by Paisley Tree Press is no exception. I love the cute designs and after you are finished using it you can cut the bottom half and use it as a postcard. Amazing!


Photobucket

How could I not include this fun stand-up calendar by Scout Creative? You just print, cut, and put together your own 3D stand-up calendar. It features a different theme each month. So cute!


Photobucket

Yes, I am a sucker for the chevron pattern, so I knew I had to feature this calendar by Blackberry Graphics. I love how you can pick the colors for each month.


Photobucket

I love this photo calendar by hi studio. What a super way to showcase special photos each month!


Photobucket

I love all of the gorgeous designs of this calendar by Lisa Samartino Design. Beautiful!




4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful calendar collection! Since the calendar trend every year I think I've seen it all, but the new and better creations come. Just amazing!

    Thank you so much for including my printable calendar!

    Vicky
    luvalexa.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Vicky! Loving your shop! ♥
    Happy New Year and all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous! Chevron, fun colors, more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they are definitely gorgeous! So happy you like them! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...