Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine's Day Treats - Part 1

I love to bake. I especially love to bake for special occasions like Christmas, birthdays, and Valentine's Day.

This is a two part series on Valentine's Day Treats.

Here are a few recipes I would love to try. Now to narrow it down to just two or three or four. :)


Photobucket

These Chocolate Covered Pretzel look so good. I love the heart shaped sprinkles. So cute!


Photobucket

These Chocolate Sugar Cookies look way too pretty to eat. I love the heart designs on the icing. Lovely!


Photobucket

These Strawberry Heart Oreo Cookies look scrumptious and good to eat!


Photobucket

I love the idea of the traditional Rice Krispie Squares being made into a heart shape. So cute!


Photobucket

Red Velvet Whoopie Pies. The name says it all! :)


Photobucket

Who would not like a chocolate chip cookie on a stick? And heart shaped to boot. Love these!


Stay tuned for Part 2...coming soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention. All of these recipes look divine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love your blog - Thirty Handmade Days! It is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...