Monday, April 4, 2011

Salsa - The Multi-Purpose Condiment

Something I really love is salsa. Especially salsa with lots of cilantro!

Salsa with tortilla chips, salsa in black bean soup, salsa on chicken, salsa as a dip for crackers and veggies, salsa on a baked potato...

Salsa has so many great uses! :)

Seeing that I love salsa on a baked potato. I thought, why not try scrambling an egg, putting it on the potato and then topping it with salsa? Heck, why not?

Sure was good! :) Next time, I'll grate a little cheese on top too...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You made me hungry! I love baked potatoes! Not to change the subject but how do you had the top of your blog with "Home" and "About" me button to click on? Is there an app somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lang - Thanks for following my blog! Yes, I love baked potatoes...yummy!

    To answer your question, follow these steps:
    1. when you are in Blogger, go to 'Page Elements' under the 'Design' tab.
    2. Under your Header (at the very top), you will have an 'Add a Gadget' button. Click on that.
    3. It will pop up a window where it will list the gadgets you can add. Add the 'Pages' gadget by clicking on the + sign. It will take you to another page that you can customize. Click save.
    4. This will then add a horizontal bar across the front under your title.

    To add more pages go to 'Edit Pages' under the 'Posting' tab. This will allow you to add more pages to the bar. The maxium number of pages you can add is 10.

    Hope this helps you!
    If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

    Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...