Sunday, April 10, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Wallpaper

I would really love to put some wallpaper up on one wall in our bedroom (most likely the wall that the head of the bed is against), in order to make it the accent wall.

It's amazing how a little bit of color would change the whole dynamics of a room. It's equally amazing how many different varieties of wall paper there is. I really like the flocked or foil wall paper. The 3-D look is pretty cool too.

Photobucket

This is how I would love to put the wall paper on the one wall that the head of the bed is leaning on. I like the neutral palette with the splashes of blue. I'd choose different pillow shams though, as I'm not too keen on the striped ones. :)

Photobucket

Ohhh, I love this room. It looks so elegant and that bed...gorgeous! Even though there are different patterns and textures, it works so well together.

Photobucket

This 3D wallpaper is quite amazing. It really adds some nice dimension.

Photobucket

I love this gold damask wallpaper. It has such a warm, rich feeling to it and it looks so good contrasted against all that white.

Photobucket

Alphabet wallpaper. Who knew? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. :) I would love this wallpaper for an office space or in a huge frame in my older son's room. So neat!

Photobucket

I like this room set-up. It feels like you are in the wildnerness but have the comforts of home. The 'chandelier' hanging from the ceiling is pretty funky too.

Photobucket

Oh, I love this idea. Wallpaper within a frame. So simple, yet adds so much. I may just have to do something like this.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...