Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Creating of Cocoa Bear

Cocoa Bear would like to write a guest post on my blog about how he is created. :)

Here it is in his own words.

My name is Cocoa Bear and I'm writing this to tell you how I am made. Here are my pattern pieces being laid on the fabric, ready to be cut out.

Photobucket


I'm all cut out, ready to be sewn. Yay!

Photobucket


My ears and face are sewn and my heart is beating. I'm happy but am anxious to be able to see what's all around me.

Photobucket


That's better. Now to be able to smell and talk would be really nice.

Photobucket


Perfect. Life is great. Well almost. My back's feeling a bit cold. Oh, wait I don't have one yet.

Photobucket


Yay, I now have a back side to me and I am ready to be stuffed with lots of love. I can't wait to stand up and run to the loving arms of my new family.

Photobucket


Here I am filled with life and love, ready to go to my new loving home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed my guest blog post because I really enjoyed writing it! :) ♥

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute pillow - the heart is such a cute little accent! I've awarded you a blog award. Visit http://foranyoccasion.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-award.html to receive the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Cocoa Bear is actually a plush toy, but he definitely could be used to snuggle on! :))

    Thanks so much for the blog award! What a wonderful honor!

    Have a super evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from the busy moms of Etsy team. Glad I did that is an awesome tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

    I'm your newest follower!

    http://3princessesengraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comments! I appreciate them! Thank you for the follow! Have a wonderful evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tutorial but mostly I love how you wrote it! So creative and so fun to read. I might have to steal your idea if I can think that creatively on a tutorial. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trica! :) I'm so happy that you enjoyed reading the tutorial that Cocoa Bear wrote! :)) Seriously, I love writing and wish I had more time to devote to it, but unfortunately there are not enough hours in the day!

    Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it! :) Have a super evening!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...