Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Etsy Favorites

Wow, it is so hard to believe that it is April 1 already! I guess it's April Fool's Day! What sort of funny tricks will you be playing today!?

Here are this week's Friday Etsy favorites! Some lovely new finds! ♥


1. Intres ► Purple Weeping Willow With a Family of Owls
2. Katrinshine ► Ivory Leather Mustache Keychain
3. NzLbags ► Handbag Everyday Knitted Bag
4. Maison Elevenses ► Throw pillow "oh my Word" Happy Place
5. Lil Sprout Creations ► The Earth Spectrum Mobile - Chandelier
6. Zaynee Designs ► Dewdrops in Teal Blossom Lariat Necklace


Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog you have, thank you so much for featuring my throw pillow from Maison Elevenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa - You are welcome! I love your shop, so many beautiful things! Thank you for your comment about my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, and thank you very much for considering my tree like favorite. You're very kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intres - Your creations are so beautiful and definitely one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...