Saturday, February 18, 2012

You're A-MAZE-ING!

Wow, has it already been almost a week since Valentine's Day has passed by? Can't believe that we are well into mid-February and that it's going to be less than 2 weeks until March!

I wanted to share the Valentine's Day cards that I made for my son's class. I think they turned out so cute!

Last year I found these heart mazes on after Valentine's clearance and picked up a few packages in anticipation of using them this year.

Photobucket

I have tons of chipboard from my scrapbooking days and cut up a bunch in a 3 1/4" x 6" size.

I then printed out a bunch of "YOU'RE A-MAZE-ING! Happy Valentine's Day" little labels using Photoshop and my printer and adhered them to the chipboard using my favorite scrapping glue made by Tombow.

Next I adhered the heart mazes using a couple of glue dots.

Photobucket

Mateo loves Cars2 (I do too...such a cute movie!), so he wanted to include one for each of his classmates in the inside of the card.

He chose which one he wanted for each friend and put them in using a glue dot. He then addressed each Valentine and signed his name. :)



2 comments:

  1. these are SOOOOO cute Cathy! pinned for next year. such a great alternative to treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks so much Rebecca! I'm so happy that you like them! Thanks for pinning! :)

    Have a great weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...