Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids - Part 1

My kids love coloring, cutting, glueing...you name it, if it's something crafty (and messy) they are all for it! :)

This is Part 1, of a two-part series, of inspiring Valentine's Day kids crafts that I really like.


Photobucket
Sticky Hands, Warm Hearts. I love the use of yarn, cornstarch, glue, and a heart-shaped cookie cutter to make these masterpieces!


Photobucket

Cupcake Goodies. What a great use for cupcake liners and scrap paper, magazines, and any interesting knick-knacks you have lying around the house!


Photobucket

Heart Art. I remember doing something like this in elementary school using a wood board, nails, and embroidery floss to make a flower. So much fun!


Photobucket

Bird Seed Ornament. This is such a cute thing to do with bird seed and heart molds. Not only fun, but the birds will love you too! :)


Photobucket
Lollipop Flowers. What a sweet idea to use lollipops to make a heart flower. Love it!


Photobucket

Valentine Wristlets. These wristlets are great! A fun way to use felt, ribbon, and buttons.


Stay tuned for Part 2...coming soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. oooh! sweet collection! I'll def. have to try ones of these out with my son!

    thanks for sharing :)
    xo.
    Des
    www.manoymetal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Des! I'm so happy that you like them! :) I'll be posting some more cool craft ideas soon! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...