Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids - Part 2

Here are some more Valentine's Day crafts for kids. If you missed Part 1, you can read it here.


Photobucket

Beading Hearts. I love these beaded hearts! I especially love the ones with the "I Love You" letters.


Photobucket

Paper Love Bugs. This is a great way to use empty toilet paper rolls and pipe cleaners. So cute!


Photobucket

Heartstring. I love this heart string garland. So pretty.


Photobucket

Rainbow Stacked Hearts. I love the color and layered effect on this. Such a great way to use cardboard and paint!

Photobucket

Salt Dough Heart Magnet & Pin. These are so cute! This would be such a fun project to do with the kids!

I hope that you were inspired by these valentine's day crafts to make! I know I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...