Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DIY Tutorials

It's so much fun scouring the internet for fun and cool diy tutorials. Here are a few that I fell in love with.


Photobucket

How cute is this Electrified Fox Lamp? You can find the tutorial on how to make him here.


Photobucket

I really love this photo wreath. Such a fun way to display memories and so easy to update and change the photos.


Photobucket

How great are these 3D paper ball ornaments. They would look fab attached with some ribbon of varying lengths and hung in a row from the ceiling over a window.


Photobucket

I am in search of a new computer desk. I really need something with more surface work space and more storage. (I don't want a hutch though.) I really love this bookcase & door desk.


Photobucket

I love the idea of these ornaments. Who says that they can only be up at Christmas time? I think it would make a great conversation show piece for the dining room table or a front entrance table.



2 comments:

  1. wow, I wish I could do that fox lamp!!!!
    I'm not that good sewing though XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fox lamp too! Isn't it cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...