Sunday, August 21, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Pattern: Chevron

I don't know what it is about the pattern chevron. It really is my new crush. I love it. So modern, yet so retro.

Here is some chevron inspiration for you. ♥


Ocean Chevron Pillow

Photobucket


Chevron Oak Floor

Photobucket


Yellow and White Chevron Oblong Clutch

Photobucket


Chevron Baby Blanket Rainbow Chevron

Photobucket


Chevron Fabric Organizer Basket

Photobucket


Sophistikat Rug in Cobalt

Photobucket


Chevron Wristlet Pouch

Photobucket


Chevron Cake Stand Dessert Pedestal

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Love chevron! Thanks sooo much for featuring my wristlet pouch!!!

    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, isn't chevron, just fab? ♥

    You're welcome! I'm loving your shop! Beautiful creations!

    Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...