Sunday, August 28, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Back to School

It is hard to believe that summer vacation is almost over and the kids will be back to school. Tobias will be going to preschool this year and he is SO excited!

This past week I went school supply shopping for the first time. I'd hate to say this, but I totally LOVED it! I could spend hours on end at an office supply store. Just call me weird. :) Mateo is excited about all his new school goodies. Now I have to label every single pencil, marker, crayon, eraser, glue stick...should be fun! ;)

Here is some back to school inspiration for you, courtesy of some very talented Etsy artists. Enjoy! ♥

Chalkboard Necklace on Chain

Photobucket


Set of 5 Back to School Magnets

Photobucket


Back to School Library Card Notebook

Photobucket


Hanna Hobo in Back to School Owls

Photobucket


Read Sign Barnwood Red Readers are Leaders

Photobucket


Wooden Dolls - Pocket Size Play Set

Photobucket


Lunch Box Notes

Photobucket


Insulated Lunch Bag

Photobucket


Personalized Back to School Apple Tee

Photobucket


8x8 Fine Art Photography Print - Scrabble Art on Lined Writing Paper

Photobucket


Recycled Back to School Pencil Case in Dinosaur Print

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun list of items! I'm really loving that owl bag. :) Thanks a bunch for featuring my photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiore Jewellery - You're welcome! I love your necklace...so cool and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie - You're welcome! Loving your fine art photography! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...