Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Etsy Favorites

Absolutely loving this week's Friday Etsy Favorites and I'm sure you will too!! ♥

1. La Petite Boheme ► Nickel Free Antique Brass Pendant & Chain
2. Carla Dyck ► Teal Canoe On Reflective Waters - Fine Art Photo
3. Chic 'n Warm ► Gray Coffee Mug Cozy
4. Risky Beads ► Camera Weapon of Choice Stamped Keychain
5. darling savage ► Three Wish Fish in Gray and Turquoise - Wall Decor
6. Mayasmomma ► Handcrafted Personalized Pirate Adventure Kit


Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. The camera keychain has been on my wishlist for a while now! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for featuring my three wish fish! your blog is darling.
    -havilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh...I know, isn't it gorgeous?! ♥

    I am totally loving the camera necklace that I purchased from your shop! I wear it all the time! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havilah, you're welcome! Loving your shop! ♥

    Thanks for your sweet comment about my blog...much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...