Sunday, August 14, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Lockets

A few years ago, my Mom gave me a beautiful heart locket with a picture of her and my Dad in it when they were in their late 20's. It is a keepsake that I will treasure forever. ♥

Lockets are so beautiful. I love how they open and you can put a precious picture or meaningful message inside.

There are so many beautiful lockets on Etsy. These are a few of my favorites.


Watch Locket with Red Rose and Wing by Love Spell Jewels

Photobucket


Sea Turtle and Beetle Book Style Locket by Plasticouture

Photobucket


Lovely Owl Pocket Watch Locket by Sevinoma

Photobucket


Antiqued Vintage Inspired Oval Locket by Backstreet Creations


Photobucket


Key to My Heart Locket by Trash and Trinkets

Photobucket


Vintage Brass Filigree Turquoise Resin Locket by Mint Designs

Photobucket


The Book of Love Locket by Persnickety Vintage

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Oooo! These are some absolutely beautiful lockets!! Lockets have been a favorite of mine for years too! You found some really nice ones. And they're priced amazingly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they gorgeous?! There are so many fantastic ones on Etsy...I probably could have added another 20 favorites! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...