Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Etsy Favorites

These weeks Friday Etsy Favorites is all about wooden children's toys. I love this selection!

1. The Enchanted Cupboard ► Wooden Toy - Dinosaur Set 1
These dinosaurs are awesome! I love the trees. I love the colors.

2. Mama May i ► Colored Cups and Balls
These colored cups and balls are amazing! So fun and educational!

3. Green Bee Goods ► Woodgrain and Red Mini Bowling Set
I love bowling and this bowling set is too cute! What a blast!

4. A Summer Afternoon ► Natural Wooden Flatbed Truck
What little boy wouldn't love trucks? This truck is no exception. I know my boys would love this! They love to put things on their trucks and roll them around.

5. I Used To Be A Tree ► Flip Flop Tip Tops
I love these paint your own tops. So cute for your child to personalize.

6. Imagination Kids ► Small Rainbow Stacker - Eco-friendly Wooden Toy
This rainbow stacker is so colorful and so much fun. Not to mention, so educational for your child.


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the fun feature!
    Beccijo of TheEnchantedCupboard

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...