Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Etsy Favorites

A shout out to this week's Friday Etsy finds. Love! ♥

1. Woodzies ► Lil' Birdy Boo
This little birdy is too sweet. I just want to cuddle him!

2. Retrospettive ► Vespa Scooter Coin Purse
What a fun coin purse. Loving the hot pink and scooter...so cute!

3. Erin La Rue Photography ► Sakura- 8x12 Fine Art Print
Wow, the lighting and bokeh in this photo. Gorgeous!

4. Robbie Moto ► Cherry Red Leather iPhone Sleeve
An absolutely beautiful and practical case for your iPhone. Love!

5. Abundant Life Designs ► Set of Rust Colored a z Bookends
I adore everything to do with letters and these bookends are no exception. Lovely!

6. Waterwaif ► Aqua Quartz Necklace
I would absolutely love this necklace. Just beyond gorgeous! Ahhh...I can see myself wearing it right now. My birthday isn't until the end of the year though...


Photobucket


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...