Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Etsy Favorites

1. Megan Auman ► Reusable Cup Sleeve and Bracelet
Such a beautiful cozy for my hot cup of coffee. Love the color and design.

2. Cozy Season ► Wool Alpaca Lilac Neckwarmer
Beautiful lilac color and wonderful design of this neckwarmer. Just lovely!

3. JuJu Baju ► Cosmetic Makeup Bag
Really loving the vibrant colors of this cosmetic bag. Gorgeous!

4. Mary Kate McDevitt ► Mini Goals Chalkboard
This chalkboard is sweet. So whimsical and fun!

5. Bed Buggs ► Mellow Yellow Rose on White Pillow
I am in love with this rose pillow. So beautiful. It would look so lovely on my couch.

6. Mama Tita ► Easter Greeting Card Insert with Wishes
The intricacy of this card is gorgeous. Such lovely detail.


Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my calligraphy!!!!
    Very beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!
    I'm honored to be featured on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are lovely. I've been hoping to spot a pillow like that on Etsy after seeing a few at outrageous prices elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MamaTita & CozySeason - You're welcome! Thank you for your comments! :)

    The Old Block House - Isn't this pillow just gorgeous! I ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...