Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Month in Photos - January

I am participating in Rebecca Cooper's a month in photos where each month you create a photo collage of the pictures that you have taken that month.

I am so excited about completing my January page. This month I created a single page layout, but I am thinking for some of the subsequent months I may do a double page layout so that I can include more photos and journaling.

I can't wait until the end of the year when I can look back through all of the memories that the months have brought.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. First of all, those are simply gorgeous images! And second: What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That's so kind of you to say! :)

    Yes, it is a great idea! I'm so happy to have come across it on Rebecca Cooper's blog. She's so generous to have shared some templates that she created.

    I really can't wait to see all the layouts at the end of the year. I feel giddy just thinking about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this SO much Cathy!! Love how you put it together in a 12x12 layout. And your photos are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your sweet comments Rebecca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you adapted Rebecca's template to make room for journaling! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joywlee - Thanks so much! Being a scrapbooker, but not being able to do much scrapping as of late, it's going to be so awesome for me to look back on this year and future years to remember these moments in life, that I know I'll forget if I didn't document them. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...