Sunday, February 27, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Wall Decor

I sit here typing on my computer staring at a bare wall which is just longing to be filled with some kind of art. Hence the subject for this weeks Inspiration Sunday. Yes, wall decor! :)


I love everything about these ceramic wall hangings. The color. The designs. The way it seems to brighten the room.

Photobucket

These canvas wall prints are gorgeous! I just may have to do something like this for my son's room. So fun. So colorful. Love it.

Photobucket

This alphabet wall paper is SO amazing! It seriously looks like the alphabet has been intricately carved into the wall.

Photobucket

I absolutely love the idea of wrapping plywood with gorgeous fabrics. So unique. It just adds so much interest to the wall.

Photobucket

These hangers are so cool. What a neat way to hang prints up.

Photobucket

I love how these frames are all the same and all evenly spaced with like subjects in each frame. The airplanes are pretty cute too. :)

Photobucket

Who doesn't love the alphabet? This collection of letters is pretty amazing.

Photobucket

It's those hangers again! Love 'em. Such a fun way to hang your prints.

Photobucket

I absolutely love this collage of photos. A seriously amazing way to showcase lots of photos. I think I am going to do something like this in my bedroom.

Photobucket

Very much loving this super huge wall hanging. What a wonderful idea to add a bold punch of color to the room.

Photobucket

I love these bits of fabric encased in embroidery hoops. So colorful and interesting. I may just have to do this.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...