Sunday, February 13, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Children's Playrooms

Toys, toys everywhere! Ever since having kids, my downstairs looks like a tornado of toys hit. A separate playroom would be nice where I could just shut the door at night and not worry about how messy it looks! But with our house design, that just isn't possible as our downstairs is a very open floor plan.

It is better than it was as most of the toys have made their way upstairs to each of my boys bedrooms. And I won't let them play with something else until what they were playing with is put away. But still...

Here is some gorgeous playroom inspiration. So beautiful!

I love the white shelving and windows and the shot of color with the play table and storage bins. The "hanging lamp" above the table is so cool!

Photobucket


Could you imagine having this fantastic indoor play set. So.much.fun.

Photobucket


I had to include this funky, bohemian type play room. Wow!

Photobucket


This play room, or should I say space is amazing. It looks like a classroom with a small gymnasium.

Photobucket


I absolutely love the different prints on the wall, so colorful! The A and Z shelves are so cool! And the personalized chairs. ♥ it!

Photobucket


Oh, my goodness, to be this organized. Love it! The chalkboard cabinets are so neat.
Photobucket


Such a great space! I love the row of bins at the bottom of the cabiniets and the cork board between the windows displaying the works of art.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful rooms! I really wish that we'd had a separate playroom for the boys when they were young. Stray matchbox cars and Legos seemed to find their way out of the toyboxes, even after a thorough clean up.

    The play set in the room is a wonderful idea if you have the room. If I'd have thought of it, this would have been wonderful for our house, as our kitchen was large enough to eat in and the dining room was more of a pass through media room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I know what you mean about the cars and Lego. We have Hot Wheels coming out of my ears! :) We have them all in a clear Rubbermaid container.

    My kids are just starting to really like Lego. And oh my goodness, trying to keep all the sets together...the pieces are just so small!

    The play set is really neat isn't it? Great for those rainy and cold days when they can't go outside.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...