Friday, January 14, 2011

New Wall Prints - Curved Text

I added these two wall prints to the mateo & tobias Etsy shop. I've been experimenting with creating curved text. I absolutely love the result. So cool. Both prints are fully customizable in regards to color and/or fonts. I also created a new color chart and added some more fun colors.

This print would be fantastic for a wedding or anniversary gift or for your sweetheart.

Photobucket

This print would be beautiful in a child's room or nursery or as a shower gift.

Photobucket

This is the new color chart. If you don't see your color choice in the chart, you can email me a picture of the color you would like me to match and I would be happy to create a custom color for you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...