Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Color Turquoise

I am in love with the color turquoise. To me, it just has a real soothing and calming effect. I have a few accents in my house that are torquoise, but I am wanting to start a torquoise collection of fun things and elegant items.

A while back I made an Etsy treasury entitled "A Tribute to the Color Torquoise". I love the mix of different things. Wouldn't a rotary telephone in torquoise simply be fantastic?

Photobucket

Here is some more turquoise inspiration for you!

I absolutely love the black/white/turquoise mix in this photo.
But I'll have to wait for the white couches until the kids are older!

Photobucket

I love the big windows and all the light coming through them in these rooms.
I especially love the cathedral type windows in the second picture.

Photobucket

What can I say? This lamp is uber cool.
I saw a similar one that made it's way into my house last fall.

Photobucket

Just love everything about this photo. The worn, weathered walls, the color and texture of the floor and of course, the pot. I could just imagine it overflowing with some white lobelia.

Photobucket

Would love to get a set of these dutch ovens from Le Creuset for cooking! Yes, in torquoise too!

Photobucket

What is there not to love about this photo? The trim on the chairs, the base of the lamps that are slightly torquoise tinted, the collection of beautiful vases. Love it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...