Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift Wrapping Ideas

I love cute packaging. I especially love packaging that is simple, but beautiful. Here are a few that I especially adore.


Photobucket

I love this use of washi tape for gift wrapping. It has such a nice contrast to the plain kraft paper boxes and bags. So pretty.


Photobucket

I love the simple elements used to create this packaging


Photobucket

Snowflakes and homemade pom-poms to adorn these packages. Love it!


Photobucket

I love the oriental newsprint, lace doily and ribbon for this packaging.


Photobucket

Fabric covered buttons and cord. So simple, yet so effective for this.


Photobucket

These are so cute. I love the fabric and printed labels.


Photobucket

What an absolutely clever idea to use for my stash of yarn!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...