Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Etsy Favorites

2012 is right around the corner. I can't believe how quickly 2011 has gone by. Here is some New Year's inspiration for you! ♥

1. Go Against The Grain ► New Years Drink Straw Medallions
2. Designs By Tenisha ► New Years Favor
3. Delicious Box Studio ► Mini New Years Chevron Journals
4. Sora Designs ► Keep Calm Walk On Compass Necklace
5. Kiwi Tini Creations ► 2 Sets of Gold and Silver Food Toppers
6. Outside The Box Desserts ► Happy New Year Wrappers


Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. wonderful selections, thanks for choosing me to be among them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my New Years Eve Cootie Catcher, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! You both have wonderful shops!
    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my compass necklace. Happy New Year to you!
    Wen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Wen! I love your necklace! So very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...