Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Memories - 2011

It's so hard to believe that another Christmas has come and gone. Christmas is undoubtedly my favorite holiday. I've always had wonderful memories from days past. Lots of love, happiness, and fun with the people I love.

I remember when I was a child, we would hang out literally ALL day from morning until late night playing games, watching movies, eating too much food, and of course opening presents. :) Now that we all have our own families, we don't do an all day thing any longer, but we do spend a good chunk of the day together.

It's such a blessing that I have such a close family. We love to just hang out no matter what the occasion, even if it's just to get together. So much so, that we saw each other the next day at my oldest sister's house for lunch/dinner. She invited us over for Boxing Day. She is a phenomenal cook, so it's hard to say no to an invite that involves food that she is cooking! :))

Ok, enough about that, thanks for reading my chatter! :) This is our Christmas card this year. I just can't get away from the chevron pattern and this pale turquoise color. Major crushes, for sure! I even had the boys wear shades of blue just so I could use the color on the card. Ha, crazy obsessive or what? ;)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...