Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Baking

I love Christmas baking. I really do. But I always seem to make the same 'go to' recipes. And I always seem to make WAY too much! I can't help it though because when I get in the mood to bake, there is no stopping me! And a holiday as festive as Christmas calls for some good baking.

While looking for some new recipes to try at a favorite baking website, JoyofBaking.com, these were ones I just may have to give it a go. I did notice that a common denominator in all these recipes is the element of chocolate. :) LOL, I must love chocolate. Yes, I think I do. :)


Photobucket

These Millionaire's Shortbread Bars look fit for a king. Shortbread, caramel and chocolate. What a combination!


Photobucket

I love shortbread, but Pecan Shortbread sounds delectable.


Photobucket

This Toffee recipe is a MUST.


Photobucket

Oh, Peppermint Whoopie Pies look like they would be so good.


Photobucket

These Toffee Bars look fabulous and easy to make.


Photobucket

Peanut butter and chocolate to make Peanut Butter Cups. Need I say more?


Ok, now the dilemma is which ones should I bake? Hmmm...maybe I'll have to try all of them! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...