Sunday, July 31, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Funky & Fun Decorative Pillows

Pillows are such a fun way to brighten a room or add just that little bit of oomph to your home and office decor. Instead of the "traditional" pillows, I went on the search for some funky and fun ones. Here are a few that I found:

Pacman Pillows by Modernality
I remember playing pacman when I was younger. Such a low tech, simple game, but hours of fun! Beware, it can be very addictive!

Photobucket


Ctrl - Alt - Del Pillows - http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/ctrl-alt-del-pillows/
I love these computer key pillows. How many times have I had to press Ctrl-Alt-Del on my computer? Too many! Maybe it's time to get a Mac! :)

Photobucket


Tech Pillows by icon pillows
In the age of technology, these pillows really fit right into this generation. (With a sunflower thrown in for fun).

Photobucket


Character Pillows by mymimi
These are so cute! I especially love the panda one and the mouse hiding in the piece of cheese. So sweet!


Photobucket


Alpha Pillows by creative suite
Oh, alphabet pillows. Who wouldn't love these?

Photobucket


Pillows by Jonathan Adler
I love, love, love the geometric shapes of these pillows. So fresh and fun.

Photobucket


Mac OS X icon pillows by Throwboy
I thought these Mac OS pillows were quite ingenious.

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. They are, aren't they?! :) I am loving them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, I've heard great things about Mac's. I'd love to switch over...but then I'd have to re-buy all of the software I have... :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...