Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Etsy Favorites

I love bears. ♥ Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved anything to do with bears. This week's Friday Favorites, are some super cute bear finds on Etsy.

1. fairyshred ► Sweet Baby Bear Boy Hat
2. Miniature Sweet ► Bear Cookie Silicone Flexible Push Mold
3. dandyrions ► Bear Rug Coaster
4. Kuma Crafts ► .Super Cute Panda Bear Pendant/Necklace
5. Amy Gaines ► Little Amigurumi Bear and Mushroom Pattern Set
6. One Little Red Fox ► Sleepy Bear Coin Purse


Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is a super cute selection!!! i love love bears!! They're the best!! Thanks for features my bear coin purse! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I'm loving your shop! So many cute things! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...