Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Etsy Favorites

I am loving this week's Friday Etsy Favorites. ♥ Each one is so gorgeous and unique! I'll take one of each, please! :)

1. Viola's Boutique ► Colorful Rainbow Crochet Heart Appliques
2. eclu ► Design Your Own Petit Ruche Clutch
3. It's me, Mary ► Faux Leather Wrap Beaded Bracelet
4. Pink 80's Girl ► Dazzling Genuine Swarovski Heart Necklace
5. peaseblossom studio ► Handmade Leather Journal, The Traveler
6. Pilli Pilli ► Unique Linen Pencil Case


Photobucket


8 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy!

    Thank you very much for featuring my pencil case in this very pretty friday collection!
    ^_^

    {hearts}
    & happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I adore your shop! So many beautiful creations!

    Have a super weekend also! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute favorites...I love the bracelet.But being a crocheter myself...I would! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my bracelet on your blog!!!! I will share this around the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment! Yes, the bracelet is gorgeous isn't it? I love how the beads are intertwined into the stitching.

    Have a great weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so welcome itsmemary! I was just commenting how I love the beads that you have woven within your bracelet! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely ! Thanks so much for featuring my crochet hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are welcome! You have a wonderful shop! I love your beautiful crochet pieces!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...