Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Month in Photos - April

I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked to have in April. But the photos I did take, I absolutely love. They totally highlight the month. The weather was pretty cool with clouds and rain so we had to take advantage of the sunshine on the days that the sun actually came out.

I really love this month's layout with page 2 being totally filled with photos. I love the enlarged photo showing the boys so concentrated on searching for, eek, bugs. :)

Here is the whole layout side-by-side.

Photobucket

Here is a closer view of page one.

Photobucket

Here is a closer view of page two.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your boys are beautiful! Seriously. I'm curious- what is your ethnicity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! Yeah, they're pretty cute little rascals! :)) Their ethnicity is Portuguese and Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids. They look like real scamps. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsearainbow - Thank you! :) LOL, yes, they are quite mischievous! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these layouts Cathy!! :) That blue looks perfect with your photos! Cutest boys, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rebecca! You are so sweet to say! :) Have a super day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...