Thursday, May 5, 2011

Caylin's Cure - A Fundraiser for Hope

Photobucket


At the end of April, Kristina, a mama of two, talented scrapbooker, and blog & graphic designer from www.one-happy-mama.com emailed to ask me if I would like to participate in a fundraiser in honor of her daughter, Caylin, who was recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.

****************


I am so honored and privileged to be a part of such a worthy cause. I am donating a $30 credit to my mateo & tobias Etsy shop.

There are SO many wonderful prizes to be won including an Apple iPad2 (wow!), the Original Baby Bullet, product from the Twinery, Ali Edwards, Amy Tangerine and much more!

****************


Kristina created a website called Caylin's Cure which will tell you in detail all about the fundraiser. PLEASE head over to Caylin's Cure and BE a part of this fundraiser for hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...