Sunday, May 22, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Teacher Appreciation DIY Gifts (Part 1)

It's hard to believe that next month, school will be done for the year. And with the end of school comes teacher appreciation gifts.

Instead of store bought, I thought this year I would find some things that my son and I could make for his teacher. I scoured the internet for ideas (what did we do in the days before the internet?) and these ones caught my eye.

Sticky Notebooks
This is such a fantastic way to make using sticky notes so fun!

Photobucket


Magnetic Memo Boards
This is such a cool idea. Instead of spray painting (that was used), you could probably adhere fabric to cover the metal burner.

Photobucket


Fabric Bookmarks
These are lovely and I have a big stash of fabric I can choose from to use.

Photobucket


Embellished Hand Sanitizer
This is so pretty and I know my son's class uses hand sanitizer. One of the times when I volunteered to help out in his class, he happened to be special helper that day and I watched as he got to pump some sanitizer into each of his classmate's hands. That was one of the jobs of being special helper for the day! :)

Photobucket


Box of Teacher Goodies
I think this may be a definite project! I love this idea! Now to think of some fun things to fill the box with.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Fabric Covered Composition Book
This is so gorgeous! I may just have to make one for myself!

Photobucket


Teacher Treats Candy Bar Cover
Hmmm, who wouldn't love to unwrap this lovely holder to reveal a yummy treat?

Photobucket


Reversible Tote Bag
This would be so pretty and I think his teacher would think so too! :)

Photobucket


Stay tuned for more Teacher Appreciation DIY Gifts next week, on Inspiration Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. I love the saying on the hand sanitizer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the saying too! It's so true, isn't it?

    We are so blessed that my son has such a wonderful teacher. I've had the pleasure of volunteering to help out a few times and I love the way that she is with them. All heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!! I have to make a bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely, I love the bookmarks...so pretty!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...