Thursday, November 21, 2013

Photo A Day - Part 3

This is Part 3 of my November Photo a Day challenge. You can see Part 1 here and Part 2 here

You can follow me on Instagram to see my daily photos. I will also be sharing photos each day on my mateo & tobias Facebook page.

13. part of me - My glasses are a part of me. Without them, the world is a blur.

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

14. eating - Plain Greek yogurt topped with homemade

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

15. in my purse - All my essentials in my handbag. I love my Adidas bag. So roomy for all ma stuff.

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

16. play - Lego Superheroes. There is no shortage of Lego at our house!

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

17. 5 o'clock - Making dinner after seeing Thor - The Dark World at the theatre.

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

8. mirror - I love this mirror image of one of my son's Hotwheel cars.

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...