Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Photo A Day - Part 2

This is Part 2 of my November Photo a Day challenge. If you missed Part 1, you can see it here.

You can follow me on Instagram to see my daily photos. I will also be sharing photos each day on my mateo & tobias Facebook page.

07. yes! - This is the first canvas painting I did using acrylic paint. It was fun!

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

08. someone i miss - It's hard to believe that my grandma passed away almost 17 years ago.
It seems like yesterday when she was still with us. ♥

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

09. mine - I don't know what I did before I had my iPhone. I know it's only a piece of technology,
but I am lost without it!

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

10. book - The best book ever! The bible...with one of my favorite verses - Galatians 2:20.

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

11. a memory - Time goes by way too fast. This is one of my favorite photos from when my boys
were 3 years and 8 months.

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

12. clouds - Fluffy, fluffy clouds. It would be fun if you could actually sit on one. It looks like a comfy pillow.

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...