Thursday, November 7, 2013

November Photo A Day - Part 1

I have really enjoyed the November Photo a Day challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim so far. It has been encouraging me to improve my photography and to think outside of the box. Sometimes it is challenging to think up an idea for that day and sometimes I will think of more than one and have to choose my favorite.

At the end November I am going to compile a 12x12 scrapbook page of all my photos and include them in my Project Life album.

You can follow me on Instagram to see my daily photos. I will also be sharing photos each day on my mateo & tobias Facebook page.

These are the photos from the first six days of the challenge.

01. fruit

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

02. i did this today (for the first time in a long time!)

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

03. P is for... Project Life (the best way to document every day life!)

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

04. table

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

05. i collect... scrapbook punches!

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

06. music

November Photo a Day | mateo & tobias

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...