Sunday, October 9, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Give Thanks

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada. I have SO much to give thanks for. My husband, my children, a close family, great friends, and a God who loves me unconditionally.

Some days I just sit back and reflect, thinking how blessed I am to have a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, clean running water...the list goes on. Things that I just take for granted because they have always 'just simply been there'.

I need to remember to give thanks and be thankful each and every day for all that God has given me.

Here is a bit of 'give thanks' Etsy inspiration for you! ♥

Give Thanks Glittered Leaf Tags by Little Pumpkin Papers

Photobucket


Keep Calm & Give Thanks Vintage Spoon by REdiscover Vintage

Photobucket


Give Thanks Necklace by Little Lambs Eat Ivy

Photobucket


Give Thanks - Thanksgiving Decor by The Jenna Rose Collection

Photobucket


Give Thanks Pillows by Ryens Marketplace

Photobucket


Give Thanks Banner by Brandywine Designs

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...