Sunday, October 23, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Felted Animals

I am so in love with felted animals. I imagine there is quite an intense process to create each masterpiece. But the results are so worth it.

Here are a few of my favorites. So, so sweet! ♥

The 3" Love Penguin - Handmade Needle Felted by Wooly Wonders

Photobucket


Needle Felted Squirrel with Acorn by PHDstressrelief

Photobucket


Cute Little Owl Felted Brooch by .ShishLOOK design.

Photobucket


Raccoon Soft Sculpture by ThePineappleCatz

Photobucket


Mr. Ruby - Crowned Kinglet by TCM Designs

Photobucket


Needle Felted Animal - Ferret or Weasel by Berrie Good Stuff

Photobucket


Triceratops Dinosaur by Felted Friends

Photobucket


Paul the Octopus by Mostly Mammals

Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. i love how they all take on a personality of their own. it's the best part of the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I feel the same way when I'm making my plush toys. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...