Monday, October 24, 2011

Breakfast Date

I went on a breakfast date with my dh this morning. I don't think we've done that since the kids were born, but now that Tobias is in school a couple of days a week we'll have a few mornings on the days dh is off to catch up on 'us'.

It was strange for the two of us to be out at a restaurant for no special occasion without the kids. It was nice to be able to relax and talk to each other without interuption. :))

I think it's important for us to spend time together as a 'couple' and am grateful that my dh's work schedule allows for us to do that.

Here is to many more breakfast dates! ♥


Photobucket
me + you = love ► http://www.etsy.com/listing/72383108/me-plus-you-equals-love-wall-art-8x10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...