Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Etsy Favorites

I love decorating for Christmas each year. One thing that I always put on the front door is a wreath. I've had the same basic one on my door for a few years that I've added different things to (and taken some things away) each year. But really, it is time to change it up!

Here is some beautiful wreaths that I would love to have hanging on my door!

Christmas Wreath with Berries and Plaid
by Horn's Handmade

Photobucket

Christmas Wreath with Burlap, Natural with Red Berries
by Door Decor & More

Photobucket

Christmas Boxwood Wreath with Burlap
by twoinspireyou

Photobucket

Christmas Peacock Wreath
Luxe Wreaths

Photobucket

Christmas White Berry Rustic Wreath
by WildRidge Design

Photobucket

Christmas Hydrangea Wreath
by Country Prim

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...