Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Everything Coconut

I don't know why, but I just LOVE coconut! One of my favorite things to eat at breakfast is old fashioned oats, topped with unsweetened coconut, then topped with frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries and raspberries) and a sliced apple. Then I would pour almond milk over all. Delicious!

Photobucket

So it's no surprise that I love to pin the coconut recipes I find onto my Pinterest boards.

Here are a few (of the many!) coconut recipes that I am itching to make.

Brownie-Bottom Coconut Chocolate Cream Cake

Photobucket
via Willow Bird Baking

Thin + Chewy Chocolate Drenched Coconut Oatmeal Squares

Photobucket
via how sweet it is

Lime and Coconut Chicken

Photobucket
via chaos in the kitchen

Almond Joy Cheesecake

Photobucket
via The Curvy Carrot

Coconut Prawns

Photobucket
via Life's Ambrosia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...