Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar

Yesterday, I had a family birthday party for my little boys whose birthdays are both this month. So last month I searched for different recipes that I could make. I love trying new things.

One of the recipes I found was on Pinterest. It was called the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar.

It looked good. It looked easy. It contained 3 desserts that taste really good. And I thought would taste exceptionally good in one dish. So, I thought I would give it a go.

It was so good. Very rich, but very good. A small portion. Topped with ice cream. In one word. Yum!

Photobucket

A definite to make dessert! Run, don't walk to make this! You may already have the ingredients in your pantry! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...