Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friday Etsy Favorites

Since my son celebrated his birthday this past week, I thought it would be fitting to have a birthday inspired Friday Etsy Favorites! ♥


1. DIY Parties ► Ninjago Cupcake Toppers
2. MadeCuteJust4U ► Personalized Elmo Birthday Shirt
3. Vintage Bakeshop ► Birthday Party Favor Cupcake Mix
4. Diane's Paper Party ► Dump Truck Birthday Party Favor
5. Blue Moon Studios ► Carnival Birthday Banner
6. Spaceships and Laser Beams ► Birthday Party Favor Tags


Photobucket


I bought the Ninjago Cupcake toppers (in picture 1) by DIY Parties, to decorate the tops of the cupcakes I made for my son's class. I think they turned out so cute. I will have a more detailed post about it soon. :)


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...