Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm Back and With a New Blog Design

I have not written in a while, but that is going to change! :) Now that the kids are back at school, I have more time to dedicate to my blog and my Etsy shop. Yay! I've really missed writing and creating new wall art designs.

In the meantime, I decided to update my blog design. What do you all think? I am in love with gray as shown in this post. It is such a neutral color and goes well with a whole palette of different colors. And of course I stuck with turquoise because that is my all. time. fave. color. I just love it!

I also love the punch of red on the left side of the blog where you can follow me on Etsy, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

And here is a sneak preview of some new wall art that I am working on for my shop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...