Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter - More Than Eggs and Bunnies

For the past couple of years, we have gone to my sister's house to do an easter egg hunt. The kids always look so cute in their bunny ears holding their baskets in search of the well hidden eggs.

They always have so much fun! I love watching them run around frantically and then seeing the look of joy on their faces when they find an egg.

And yes, I want my kids to have fun on 'the hunt' and I want for them to enjoy this time with their cousins.

But, I also want them to know why we celebrate Easter. And that it's not because of the easter bunny or the sweet treats that they find in the eggs.

I want them to know that Easter is so much more than eggs and bunnies. That the reason we celebrate Easter is because of Jesus and what He did on the cross.

This Amazing Love wall print that I designed for my shop summarizes what I want them to know.

Photobucket


Here are some Christian inspired items that I absolutely love.

Photobucket

Names of Jesus Christian Bowl Fillers by Ryens Marketplace


Photobucket

Hand Stamped Metal Necklace by Wonderkath


Photobucket

Felt Finger Puppets by So Simple So Sweet


Photobucket

Jesus Lives Paperweight by Fresh Retro Gallery


Photobucket

Not Perfect Just Forgiven Necklace by Alexandra And Company


Photobucket

I Love Jesus Leather Bracelet by Crystal's Sweet Imagination Boutique


Photobucket

He is Risen Resurrection Sculpture by Hooked on Clay


Photobucket

Hand-Stamped Sterling Cross by Joy Belle Jewelry


I hope that you all enjoy this Easter weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Agree 100%. Great post and love the great finds!
    --Jess
    the backburner studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jess! Have a wonderful Easter weekend! Blessings! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...