Sunday, September 11, 2011

Inspiration Sunday - Casual Dresses

I love dresses for casual wear. I was amazed as to how many beautiful creations there are on Etsy. This week's Inspiration Sunday feature some of those fabulous casual wear dresses I love...ok, some are a little more than casual wear, but I just had to include them! :) ♥

Navy and White Lace and Flowers Sleeveless Dress

Photobucket


Black Irregular Pleat Design Cotton Shirt Dress

Photobucket


Alice in the Wonderland Chiffon Dress

Photobucket


Casual Striped and Polka Dot Dress

Photobucket


Yellow Lace and Taupe Dress

Photobucket


Ruffle Dress

Photobucket


The Grey Dress

Photobucket


Pencil Rockabilly Vintage Inspired Dress

Photobucket


Ruffled Collar Dress

Photobucket


Shabby Chic Upcycled Linen Dress

Photobucket


Batiste Tartan Dress with a Detachable Chemisette

Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. whoa! gorgeous dresses!
    Hi! Found you on the Christian Mom Etsy team! Stopping by to show some blog follow love! Hope you can stop by my blog: www.manoymetal.blogspot.com too! I love networking with fellow creative moms! :D

    Have a wonderful week!
    Des.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Des,

    Thanks for dropping by my blog! :) Loving your blog and your Etsy shop! Your jewelry is gorgeous! ♥

    You have a great week also!
    All the best!
    Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so pretty! I especially love the alice in wonderland chiffon dress! Classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that one too! :)) So beautiful and elegant! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...